Terms of Service
(1) GENERAL RULES: By accessing or using the internet site dmzlab.org (“Site”), related mobile sites and applications, any of the features of the Site, including but not limited to RSS, API, software and other downloads (collectively "Services"), you agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service between you and DMZ (“us”, “our”, or “we”). We may change, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting. By accessing or using the Site or Services, you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions posted at the time of your access or use.
(2) PRIVACY: We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit the Site. We use software that automatically collects technical information (e.g., IP address, type of web browser, pages visited) from visitors to the Site. If you voluntarily submit information to us, via the Site, the Services, email, postal mail, or any other means, we may collect and store this information for as long as we deem it useful. We do not sell or rent donor or website visitor information, and we do not share donor or visitor information without prior consent, except if we determine that doing so might prevent serious harm.
(3) LINKS: The Site and Services contain links to other internet sites. We are not responsible for the contents or the terms and conditions of these other sites. Unless explicitly stated on the Site, we do not, directly or indirectly, imply any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked site. You acknowledge that when you click on any of the aforementioned links, the sites you are taken to are not controlled by us, different terms and conditions may apply, and we are not responsible for such sites, including without limitation any content on such sites. Use of any linked site is at your own risk. If you have a concern regarding any linked site, you should contact the administrator of that site.
(4) USER GENERATED CONTENT: The Site and Services may contain opinions, views, and other content generated by users of the Site. We does not endorse, guarantee, or claim responsibility for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by users of the Site.
(5) COPYRIGHT: All original material published on the Site and Services, including, but not limited to text, graphics, logos, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips (collectively “Content”) are protected by copyright. You may copy or store Content for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you attribute the copyright holder. Copying or storing of Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from DMZ or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content. You are granted permission to use the DMZ logo as a pointer to dmzlab.org. You are granted permission to copy and share, for non-commercial use only, any text attributed to Clark Hanjian, provided that each copy attributes both him and dmzlab.org. In using Content, you may not claim or imply any endorsement of your work by DMZ. For inquiries or claims regarding Content, please contact DMZ.
(6) AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES: We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and Services at any time, including the availability of the Site, the Services, and any related feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site and Services without notice or liability.
(7) REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Site and Services are distributed on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that use of the Site and Services is at your sole risk. We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Content on the Site and Services. We are not liable for any claim, loss, or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions, or inaccuracies on the Site and Services, nor for any claim, loss or injury that results from their use.
(8) DISPUTE RESOLUTION: If you have any concerns or claims regarding the Site, the Services, or these Terms of Service, you agree to make a good faith effort to resolve the matter by communicating directly with DMZ. If you and DMZ are unable to reach a mutually agreeable resolution via direct communication, you agree to resolve the matter via mediation. The mediator shall be affiliated with Mediation Works, Inc. of Boston, Massachusetts (mwi.org), and shall be selected by mutual agreement. You further agree that if any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Service and shall not affect the validity of any remaining provisions.
(9) CONTACT: Click here for contact information.